Sunday, February 21, 2010
Reflection on Essay 1
Well, I'm not really sure what to write about. I guess I'm supposed to be looking back on the first essay of WSC2. It definitely was not a hard essay to write since it was mostly opinion and theory based instead of factually centered. Yet, I probably should have put more time into it. I didn't plan or outline anything, which I usually do for my papers, so I'm sure it was a little scattered. Also, I probably should have proofread it a little better. I have a bad habit of not proofreading my writing (for instance, I am definitely not going to proofread this blog post, that's just the way it goes). So, I guess it's not bad if I know what I need to work on for papers. Or is it worse that I know what's wrong but am too lazy to fix it? Not sure, really could be either. All in all, I think that paper was pretty good though. I had some valid points and I feel that I backed them up enough to make a solid argument. Funny story, I was actually telling my friend about writing this paper and we ended up have a thirty minute discussion about gift cards and modern society. It was interesting but a bit annoying since I had just spend an hour or two writing the paper. At least it's a subject that I enjoy and have opinions about, so I had that going for me as well. Well, I'm not too sure what else I need to include in this particular blog post, so I'll just end it now. Paper #1: success (in my opinion).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment